Austin’s Renowned Music Festival is Here
Jay Z, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Chance the Rapper, The Killers, and Gorillaz are among the top headliners at this year’s ACL Music Festival.
The legendary two-weekend event returns to Zilker Park October 6th-8th and 13th-15th.
16th Annual Austin City Limits Music Festival
With 8 stages, 140 different bands, delicious foods, VIP perks, and family-friendly entertainment options, 2017 ACL Music Festival offers plenty of fun for all ages.
- Zilker Park is located at 2100 Barton Springs Road – Our hotels are located only 2 miles from ACL Music Festival!
Dates and Hours –
- Weekend 1: October 6th-8th
- Weekend 2: October 13th-15th
- 11am to 10pm each day
Austin Kiddie Limits –
- Parents and children can enjoy a family-friendly experience with activities like arts & crafts in a securely designated area with family entrances with stroller-friendly lanes.
- 11am-7pm each day
- Children 10 and under admitted free of charge
- Headliners performing both weekends include Jay Z, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Killers, Gorillaz, Martin Garrix, The XX, Ice Cube, Ryan Adams, Solange, Run the Jewels, and more.
- Artists performing only one weekend include Alison Wonderland, Thundercat, Cut Copy, Royal Blood, and more.
Ticket Options Include –
Activities Around the Park –
- Peruse the ACL Art Market where artisans sell their accessories, cowboy boots, posters, and much more.
- Relax with a cold pint at Barton Springs Beer Hall
- Stop by one of the hydration stations for free freshly filtered water from CamelBak.
- Play vintage arcade games at the Miller Lite Game Hall.
- Kick back with a glass of wine at Wine Down.
- Meet your favorite artists at Waterloo Records Honda Artist Signing Shack
Transportation to-and-from ACL Music Festival –
- No parking will be available at Zilker Park. Although parking pass options are available, alternative transportation/walking is strongly recommended.
- Free shuttle service is available at downtown’s Republic Square at 4th and Guadalupe (walking distance from us—0.5 miles).
- For more info, please visit https://www.aclfestival.com/information/
Relax Before and After the Festival
Our downtown Austin hotels offer ACL Festival goers affordable accommodations near Zilker Park. We are also within easy walking distance to many top Austin bars, restaurants, and attractions, including 6th Street Entertainment District.
Stay in the Heart of Downtown
Courtyard & Residence Inn by Marriott are the perfect place to stay for ACL:
- Conveniently Located –We are only 2 miles from ACL Music Festival at Zilker Park
- Spacious Accommodations – Choose from a variety of guest room options. Our apartment-style suites boast 50% more space than traditional hotel rooms.
- Enjoy free wi-fi in both hotels and complimentary full American breakfast at Residence Inn
- Grab a bite to eat before or after the festival at our onsite restaurant and sports bar, Champions. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Extended hours on Fridays and Saturdays (open until 1am).
- Grab your morning Starbucks right in the lobby – open daily at 6am
- Onsite fitness center with heater, indoor pool.
Browse our deals to find the best value for your trip to Austin City Limits! View Now >>