Stay Fit on Your Next Austin Trip
Keep up with your health and wellness routine at our downtown Austin hotels. With an indoor pool and 24-hour fitness center, you can stay active and fit on your next vacation or business trip.
Fitness Center Highlights
- High-tech cardiovascular systems
- Life Fitness treadmills
- Elliptical trainers
- Indoor Cycling equipment
- Strength training equipment and free weights
- Heated, indoor
- Adjacent sundeck
- Towels Provided
- Open 6am to 11pm
If you prefer an outdoor fitness experience, our location near Lady Bird Lake makes it easy to squeeze in a run, row, or class while on the road.
- Ann and Roy Butler Hike-and-Bike Trail (0.3 miles)
- This 10-mile urban trail is a great way to step-up your fitness routine while exploring the area.
- Far better than the average city loop, the scenic trail meanders along the Lady Bird Lake and passes by cultural attractions, parks, and neighborhoods.
- Austin Yoga Tour
- A combination of cycling, yoga, swimming, and sightseeing
- Austin Bike Tours and Rentals
- 102 W 3rd St. (0.3 miles)
- Kayak or Standup Paddle Board
- Physical boating is a fun way to spice up your upper body workout.
- Congress Avenue Kayaks
- 74 Trinity Street (0.3 miles)
- Fuel Up
- Eating the right type of foods before your workout can help you burn more calories and build more muscle. Plus, you’ll have the energy to work out longer. Stop by The Market, on-site Starbucks, or Champions Sports Bar & Grill to fuel up for your workout.
- Remember Your Post-Workout Stretch
- Immediately after your workout, make sure to stretch the muscles your worked. This will help you cool down and increase muscle relaxation.