Experience the Race Event of The Year
Located near our Austin hotels, Circuit of the Americas is set on the rolling hills just outside downtown. This multi-functional circuit and event venue, which features a world-class open-air amphitheater and entertainment complex, is gearing up for the 2017 Formula 1 Grand Prix. Formula 1 is an exhilarating weekend of unforgettable music, entertainment, and motorsports which takes place on October 20-22nd, 2017 with headliners Justin Timberlake and Stevie Wonder.
Circuit of the Americas (COTA)
- Opened in 2012 by F1 world-champion, Mario Andretti, COTA is the first purpose-built F1 facility in the US.
- Designed for all classes of racing, the venue’s signature element is a 3.4-mile, 20-turn, Grand Prix Circuit—a track that has quickly become a favorite among drivers and teams who visit every year.
- Inspired by the World’s Best Circuits
- The 133-foot uphill run at Turn One must be seen in person to be believed.
- The track is designed using the site’s natural topography, giving the track dramatic changes in elevation—its signature trait.
- So, don’t miss F1’s finest showcasing their incredible driving skills.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities
- Located southeast of the Texan Capital on a 1,500-acre site, over 120,000 fans can attend the US Grand Prix in Austin.
- Ticket options include grandstand, bleacher, and general admission seating.
- Premium and VIP ticket packages are also available.
- Expansive Outdoor Concert Venue
- Circuit of the Americas partnered with Live Nation to schedule and produce shows featuring world-class artists.
- As the largest permanent stage in Central Texas, the venue plays host to some of the biggest names in entertainment.
- 2017 Headliners
- International superstar Justin Timberlake and legendary singer Stevie Wonder will perform at this year’s Formula 1 event, following in the footsteps of last year’s headliner, Taylor Swift. Shows take place after track events.
- All Saturday ticket holders will have access to the Justin Timberlake performance.
- All Sunday ticket holders will have access to the Stevie Wonder performance.
- 3-Day general admission ticket holders can attend both shows.
- Kids 2 and under enter free of charge (with general admission ticketed adult).
Stay Close to The Race
The annual US Grand Prix Formula 1 event is held near our downtown Austin hotels.
Circuit of the Americas is located at: 9201 Circuit of the Americas Blvd, just outside downtown, about 25 minutes by car from our Austin hotels.
- Spacious Downtown Accommodations
- Situated in the heart of the Live Music Capital of the World, our residence-style studios and suites feature fully-furnished spaces that are perfect for couples, families, and fans traveling in groups.
- Near Sixth Street
- Within walking distance you’ll discover Austin’s popular Entertainment District, 6th Street.
- Find tons of fun bars, restaurants, shops, and more just around the corner.
- No driving necessary!
- Unbeatable Onsite Amenities
- Champions Bar and Restaurant
- Fitness Facility and Indoor Pool
- Free WiFi
- Free Breakfast Daily for Residence Inn guests
- 24-Hour Snack Bar
See our latest offers & promotions here.